47/50 screencaps of the empty hearse
Nice caps. Good proof for people who can’t see why Martin Freeman looks like a hedgehog.
Did you know: Chris Evans gets panic attacks. Yes, he does. This is one reason why he’s very private and didn’t really do any meet-and-greets on the Avengers’ sets.
It amazes and inspired me that a man who does what he does can do it, even with an anxiety disorder. You go, Chris.
This is why I get so upset when I hear negative comments about Chris and how he doesn’t seem as out-going as the rest of the Avengers cast. I remember hearing people complain about how he’s ‘rude’ and the like and it’s sad, because I highly doubt he intends to come off that way, he’s just more reserved than the others.
I remember hearing once that he actually went to seek psychiatric help before accepting the role of Captain America because of how anxious he felt regarding it. As well as the fact that he already played another Marvel superhero and he was concerned how comic fans would react to his playing another hero in that universe.
Just because someone’s in the entertainment industry doesn’t mean they’re going to be incredibly outgoing off camera just as much as they appear to be on camera. Some people just really enjoy acting; they’re not the characters they portray nor are they like their costars nor are they going to be incredibly outgoing because of their choice of career.
Now I’m really starting to root for this guy. Because, well. I kind of get the point more accurately than I wish I did.
because a lot of people dont seem to get this:
- golems are from jewish folklore. dont treat them like a generic fantasy creature, thats appropriative
- kabbalah is a specifically jewish religious tradition. dont practice it if youre not jewish and dont use kabbalah symbolism as generic occult stuff, thats appropriative
- for the record if it has hebrew on it and it doesnt have anything to do with judaism its probably appropriative
- dont wear a magen david if youre not jewish, its used as a symbol for judaism so wearing it if youre a gentile is appropriative
- while im at it heres a rundown of some terms you should know
- goy: hebrew and yiddish for non-jewish person, it literally translates as “nation.” the plural form is goyim. goy is not a slur.
- gentile: english for non-jewish person
- anti-semitism: you probably know what this means but i just want to point out that the word anti-semitism was NOT coined by jews but by a german anti-semite who wanted a more scientific-sounding alternative to “judenhass,” which literally translates to “jew-hatred” so please shut up about how arabs are also semites. we know.
- if you’re not jewish you should also avoid using the word “jew” since many jewish people are uncomfortable with it (though i personally am fine with it). use “jewish person” instead if youre a gentile
please reblog this if you’re not jewish, i almost never see gentiles acknowledging cultural appropriation of judaism and anti-semitism on tumblr, even among people who otherwise pay close attention to such issues
SPR (Brazil) for GSR Entrance Hall Systems
AU where 'friend' and 'boyfriend'/'girlfriend' are the same word. imagine how confusing that would be! you would tell somebody about your ‘friend’ but they literally wouldn’t know what your relationship is because……..
oh wait sorry this isn’t an AU. German, I was talking about German. Imagine German.
His level of refusing to call Bucky a villain has reached hero status.
Mackie being so supportive, like “yes, you go Seb, find an another description… other works too”
Mackie cracks me up because he just sort of turns and waits like “what’s crazy eyes gonna shut this dude down with this time”
Facing a childhood villain lip on! ;) As requested…in Tardis skirt!
(While talking to my aunt, she proudly tells me her 13-year-old son’s reply to a text, sent from a girl in his class.)
Girl: “If you was in my room right now, what would you do?”
Cousin: “I would correct your grammar.”Read more stories at NotAlwaysRomantic.com!:
"I want to ask about Sherlock, season three. Where would you like to see your character go?" x
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN
OH MY GOD
SPREAD THE WORD